5% Nutrition - Freak Show 180 Caps
- Brand: 5% Nutrition - Rich Piana
- Product Code: 5%-Freakshow-180caps
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €29.07
What is Rich Piana 5% Nutrition Freak Show
Freak Show is a glucose disposal agent by Rich Piana's 5% Nutrition. A GDA's primary function is to decrease the amount of insulin secreted by the body when consuming carbohydrate-rich meals. They in a way act as insulin and shuttle glucose into muscle cells and therefore less insulin is needed to be released by the body.
Although insulin is very beneficial for carrying glucose to muscle cells, on the downside it is also responsible for moving glucose into fat cells. Hence why insulin is often given such a bad name.
By decreasing the amount of insulin secreted by the body, it will in turn help optimize insulin receptors and aid in decreasing fat gains. The Glucose Disposal Agent can then be responsible for shuttling glucose into muscle and stay away from fat cells. Thus leading to decreased fat gain and increased lean muscle gain.
A good quality GDA will allow you to eat more carbs to help promote lean muscle gain and aid performance and limit the amount of these carbs being eventually stored as body fat.
What is in this Glucose Disposal Agent that makes it good?
- Thiamine (B1) – 100 mg – This is a B Complex vitamin that is required for the metabolism of both carbohydrates and BCAAs. One action of Thiamine is to attach to ATP to create thiamine diphosphate, a coenzyme that plays a role in the metabolism of carbohydrates and in the utilization of pentose in the hexose monophosphate shunt, an alternative glucose oxidation pathway.
- Gymnema Sylvestre – 1 Gram - This herb is primarily found in India and supports stable levels of blood sugar. Additionally, it helps drive carbs into your muscle cells – and as mentioned above, also pulls in lots of water for extreme, full looking muscles.
- Banaba Powder – 500 mg - This herb improves glucose delivery to your muscles, which means more energy for your workouts. Additionally, Banaba improves your body’s sensitivity to insulin.
- Berberine – 350 mg - This herb is well-known for its ability to lower blood glucose and enhance the absorption of glucose in your muscle cells. This ingredient is a potent glucose regulator meant to be used with high carb meals, such as when you eat a carb heavy cheat meal or eat a high amount of carbs in your pre-workout meal.
- Cinnamon Extract – 300 mg - This popular spice is a popular culinary ingredient that’s also been clinically shown to reduce blood glucose levels.
- Bitter Melon 4:1 – 300 mg - This ingredient has a long history in traditional medicines for diabetes and respiratory problems. Recent research has suggested that Bitter Melon reduces blood glucose levels while also increasing serum levels of protein.
- Na-R[+]-Alpha Lipoic Acid – 200 mg – Well-known as an antioxidant, Alpha Lipoic Acid is a fatty acid that’s found in the mitochondria. It plays a key role in energy metabolism. This version binds ALA to a sodium salt which makes it more soluble and more bioavailable than standard ALA.
- Chromium – 400 mcg – This ingredient is an essential trace mineral that’s essential for the proper metabolism of insulin.
- Fenugreek – 100 mg – This is typically something you see in a test booster – so what’s it doing here? Simple - Fenugreek has been shown to reduce blood glucose levels– just as you expect, 5% is at the forefront of research.
As you can see, Freak Show is a potent formula that can use your carbs to take your results to a higher level. Freak Show steps ahead of the crowd with effective dosing using researched ingredients and full disclosure labelling.
What are the main benefits of 5%'s GDA
- Mimics insulin
- Optimizes glycogen storage
- Harness the power of carbohydrates
Rich Piana 5% Nutrition Freak Show nutritional information
Serving Size: 6 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride) - 100 mg
Calcium (as DiCalcium Phosphate) - 63 mg
Chromium (as Chromium Chloride) - 400 mcg
Gymnema Sylvestre Extract (leaves) - 1,000 mg
Banaba Powder (Lagerstroemia speciosa)(leaves) - 500 mg
Berberine Hydrochloride (from Phellodendron)(Phellodendron amurense Rupr.) - 350 mg
Cinnamon Extract (Cinnamomum verum)(bark) - 300 mg
Bitter Melon Extract 4:1 (Momordica charantia)(fruit) - 300 mg
Na-R[+]-Alpha Lipoic Acid - 200 mg
Fenugreek Extract (standardized to 50% Saponins)(Trigonella foenum-graecum L.)(seeds) - 100 mg
Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum)(fruit)(Bioperine®) - 10 mg